[Loudstaves] Antw: New Teuthonista draft

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Tue May 10 19:47:57 IST 2011

dear michael,
dear karl,

concerning our application for unicode i have some question:

1) helsinki - meeting: how should we go further concerning hungary? i was contacting andré and wait for answer. please let me know your plans.
i would prefer a meeting in vienna to discuss a solution but need input of you how this solution could look like.
maybe we could discuss this in a chat (e.g. skype)?

2) helsinki - meeting:  i would like to know what problems the application could cause. i got in contact with information of ken whistler (http://unicode.org/consortium/directors.html) who was well informed about our application (<-- thanks to you and our prelimary work) but did not think the application will be an easy task due to some special problems, especially talking about brackets.
are these just technical discussions the scientists are not involved in or should we have a look at this discussion from scientific view as well?
are there similar discussions going on?

3) application: i will send my notes this week.
please let me know whether it is ok to write some further details on how the importance of the special characters in digital surroundings and ehumanities is, especially concerning our works and these characters needed.

thx.

smile from vienna:
eveline

***