[Kadam] Lälid

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Mon Dec 18 22:54:16 GMT 2017

Well, I was hoping that someone would read the version which has been typeset by me, not the original raw Word file Ralph made. When producing a book, I make a variety of changes. I don’t know what the difference between the version you sent out and the one I have are.

But if Danny is happy to read what you sent and correct it, I can work with the result of his review. If he has not begun this work, though, I can do a diff between what you sent and what I have, and send him the text I’ve prepared.

It would be a great pleasure to publish Lälid in 2018.

Michael