[Kadam] Отв: Dö bevüresodapad Volapüka

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Feb 7 15:54:18 GMT 2016

On 7 Feb 2016, at 13:47, Ralph Midgley <midgleyr at talktalk.net> wrote:

> No baicedob.   Äs ya nunat, tradut ela Lälid in Vög Volapüka binon lölöfiko gudik (e kontrol.   Älifädob düpis mödik in tef at.   If ek osedom lü Michael kopiedi ota - ekö tuvedot pesuköl!

Well, I’m afraid publishing usually asks for more than a comparison of source texts. When a book is tyoeset, paragraphing and punctuation errors are corrected, formatting applied, and so on. Normally a proof-reader reads it. My Zulu Alice and my Old English Alice were proof-read carefully. As were my other conlang Alices.

Unfortunately no one has the time to read the proof of your Alice, Ralph. This really does disappoint me as a Carrollian publisher and member of the Academy.

:-(