[Kadam] Photos

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Mar 10 10:25:45 GMT 2013

The Wikipedia copyright mavens have deleted the rather lousy photo we have of Brian from his article. This was scanned in from a pretty awful conlang publication which I have never seen. The argument, which I lost, it seems, was at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:VernoWhitney/Archive_11#Replaceable_fair_use_File:Photo_of_Brian_R._Bishop.png

I think we should have articles about Academicians on the Wikipedia… Typically these are on the English, Esperanto and Volapük versions.

Brian, can you send me a decent photo of you that I can post to the Wikipedia? (Ralph, the photo there we have of you was taken with a rather old mobile phone and is of low quality and could be replaced.)

As time permits I have been trying to put up articles about former Cifals, too.