[Kadam] Volapük Centre library

Sérgio Meira asehpe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 07:40:41 IST 2013

If I may introject -- Kerckhoffs' life was a little pastime of mine. I
wrote the article on him at the Volapük wikipedia which, as far as I know,
has sources for all material concerning him (so if you don't read Volapük,
you can look up the sources). The link is:
http://vo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auguste_Kerckhoffs -- I hope it helps.

Sérgio Meira