[Kadam] Volapük Centre library

david.naccache at gmail.com david.naccache at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:50:50 IST 2013

Dear Brian

Many thanks for the many useful references.

The motivation of our research is not the volapuk language itself but the life and contributions of a volapukist called Auguste Kerckhoffs. Did you ever come across documents relating to his work and involvement in the movement? Can you point to specific documents or hints in your ex-collection regarding his work?

The reason that we are so interested in him is that besides being a volapukist he was also a proeminent cryptographer. As a matter of fact all modern cryptography is based on his principles and hence we get interested in recording what we can about the man.

We will of course acknowledge the source of any information in the paper that we intend to write

Kind regards
David