[Kadam] Looking for the email of an academy member or of the current cifal

Hermann Philipps hphilipps at onlinehome.de
Sun Jun 23 11:14:17 IST 2013

A remember a communication at the Volapük Yahoo group of some 15 years
ago. One french Volapükist of those days wrote that Kerckhoffs'
materials are available at the 'Bibliothèque nationale de France' in
Paris as microfilms. He wanted to get printouts but the costs were too
high for his purse.

At any rate, the 'Bibliothèque nationale de France' might open a fresh
avenue to Kerckhoffs' materials.

Regards,
Hermann