[EversonMono] Everson Mono 7.0.0

H. Chris Gast chris.gast at gmx.de
Sun Dec 7 07:53:05 GMT 2014

Dear Mr. Everson,

your Webpage looks very interesting.

I do not need any more many fonts.  it is other themes, I spend my time
with now.

By the way, since I installed the update for ".docx", my "Word 2000"
doesn't let me choose the font for some characters.
It forces me to use Arial Unicode even if Arial Unicode doesn't has the
character!
Similar is it in "Word 2010" which we have in the office.
There I could assign the font to some characters with VBA-macros.

Only by protecting the font for a character with a field coding I could
enforce it,
here for example the "Prime" enforced with font "Cambria":
      for example { SYMBOL 8242 \f Cambria \u }

Yours
Hanna-Chris Gast from Berlin in Germany