[EversonMono] Self-Introduction and Feature Request: Quikscript

Nathan Sharfi bonusfrogs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:26:54 GMT 2013

My name is Nathan Sharfi and I'm interested in Quikscript and, to a lesser extent, Shavian. Since I do a fair bit of stuff with it using console-based tools, I thought it'd be handy to have a monospace font that handles these sorts of things.

Speaking of these sorts of things…

I've noticed that Everson Mono already has Tengwar in the PUA (E000–E07F). Have you considered adding Quikscript (<http://www.frogorbits.com/qs/csur.html>) starting at U+E650? By my count, 26 glyphs would need to be drawn, while 14 could reuse Shavian glyphs.

Thanks in advance,

	Nathan Sharfi