[EversonMono] alef-lamed ligature

Rodger Whitlock totototo at telus.net
Mon Feb 18 03:42:38 GMT 2013

On 17 Feb 2013, at 17:01, Gildas Hamel wrote:

> Is it possible to escape the alef lamed ligature? I prefer to see the separate
> letters א and ל. I couldn't find any information as to whether I had the
> choice, however. Any help appreciated.

Generally speaking, the use of ligatures is controlled by the preferences (or
"options") within your word processing program. As I understand it, fonts
merely make ligatures available, but don't force their use.

If all else fails, try inserting a zero-width space U+200B between the two
letters.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada