[EversonMono] Everson Mono is now available as a webfont

Klaas patio_nl at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 21:09:14 GMT 2012

Happy birthday and prosperous new year, dear Michael,

That's weird since Safari and Firefox are supposed to use the same engine called 'gecko'.

Perhaps a version thing and/or small bug somewhere caused a subtle discrepancy
Other, more likely reason, I believed a hoax... Not the first time, O horror, big shame

If you like I can invite you and/or other interested list members to join

the brand new Translatewiki on LinkedIn, I own it

Cordiali saluti/Vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards/Freundliche Grüsse,
ZeaForUs