[EversonMono] Everson Mono is now available as a webfont

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Mon Jan 9 15:28:33 GMT 2012

On 9 Jan 2012, at 14:34, Frode Helland wrote:

> FF and Opera doesn’t use the .eot format. You need raw .ttf or otf. files:

Well the .ttf and the .woff and the .eot formats are uploaded to my site, and I still don't get Firefox or Opera to display the fonts on the Mac OS. But I might restart my computer and try again.

> Hence web font services!

I'm afraid I don't quite know what you mean by this... but anyway the Everson Mono pages are displaying in Everson Mono in at least some browsers.