[EversonMono] Everson Mono is now available as a webfont

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Mon Jan 9 14:12:21 GMT 2012

As a birthday present to myself, I've been playing with Everson Mono today.

I'm really rather pleased with this... Today I exported Everson Mono in .woff format and I have implemented it as a webfont on the Everson Mono pages. So far, this works on the Safari and iCab browsers on the Mac, but not in FireFox or Opera. I don't know, but at a guess I think that I might have to make the font available in .eof format for those.

Michael Everson * http://www.evertype.com/emono