[EversonMono] Is something wrong with Everson Mono's oblique?

Leif Halvard Silli lhs at russisk.no
Mon Nov 22 22:32:33 GMT 2010

Michael Everson, Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:06:49 +0000:

> So what is wrong? I checked the FontLab headers. They look all right
> to me. It shouldn't be the Oblique vs Italic name... I ticked the box
> that says "Font is Italic" in File > Font Info > Names and Copyright.
> Also the box that says "Font is monospaced" is ticked in File > Font
> Info > Metrics and Dimensions > Key Dimensions

Michael,

did you notice that I an Lukas nailed the problem? The issue seems to
be that the Regular face is an 'OpenType TrueType' font, whereas the
Oblique face is a 'TrueType' font only. My guess is that if both faces
are made the same kind of font, then it will work.

Leif