[EversonMono] Everson Mono not monospaced

Benjamin R. Haskell eversonmono at benizi.com
Wed Jun 9 22:13:18 IST 2010

This same issue came up recently on the Vim Users list.  (Glad I googled
'PANOSE', now that I'd seen it twice in a week.)

Instructions for how to set the PANOSE 'Proportion' property to
'monospaced' are in this post:

http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/browse_thread/thread/3d6cfe9b43f26d24?pli=1#msg_5340f94c6d7f5942

The instructions are for Windows, so should work for the OP, but similar
steps apply for Linux, if others are interested.

--
Best,
Ben