[EversonMono] Font style using Everson mono font

Alfredo alfredo.aletto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 13:56:48 IST 2010

Hi Michael.

First of all thank you for your quick answer,
and excuse me for my one in late :-)

>> That's very nice... I'm curious as to what you are developing.

Basically there is a Display system based on a Arm processor and
embedded Linux O.S. I have developed in C (using DirectFB API library)
primitive functions to draw all primitive graphic figures (ellipse,
rectangle, line,
stroked lines, all types of ellipse arcs, etc.) to be compliant with ISOBUS
spec.. ISOBUS is a standard of rules to be applied in some display
environment
used in different applications.
This was my first experience using DirectFB and programming for graphic
displays: I liked it although bit complicated in some processes.

>> You can try to get me to add oblique and bold and bold-oblique to Everson
Mono. ;-)

It could be great and surely very interesting:-) Moreover I don't know, I
have no idea what
language, script, process and so on are used to do it... Please, could sent
me
some links where find info?
Now (about 4 month ago) I decide to work free lance after spent about 10
years
working as employee. I'm italian (like surely you'll be note :) ) and
electronic engineer graduate. In italy situation is not so easy... Anyway I
have different works for the moment,
but if I'll find enough free time I'll try first to know about font and then
possibily help you :)

Have a good week end.

Cheers,

  Alfredo.