[EversonMono] everson mono - bugs with Yiddish (Hebrew) with dagesh

Mark H. David mhd at yv.org
Sun Mar 1 11:11:25 GMT 2009

Thanks for your interest and responsiveness.

I'm not really sure I follow your theory, but hopefully you're in the
best position to investigate that.

A couple more things:

I've found that this works fine on Windows in Firefox, and know of
know cases where it fails on Windows.

I have also learned that other fonts on MacOS share this trait of
working in Mellel but not working in Nisus Writer Express or
Firefox.  An example is the Ezra SIL font.  In the OpenType wiki, it
says that Mellel fully supports OpenType on Mac OS X, and it seems
unique among common applications in doing so.

Thanks!

Mark