[EversonMono] Swap half circles

Diarmuid Pigott d.pigott at murdoch.edu.au
Sun Dec 7 12:42:20 GMT 2008

Looking at some of my books of the sort that featured the ligatures, I can say they are m-space width.

The Æsir's ærie and Œdipus's author's œsophagus were my first official afflatus
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but in some fonts they are, some they aren't