[EversonMono] Swap half circles

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Dec 7 11:28:18 GMT 2008

If you consider the semantics of "Mono" as being equivalent to
"typewriter" then it wouldn't be stylistically correct to use ligatures.

If, on the other hand, you consider this font as being a passe-partout
font to be used on all possible occasions, then why not...
But then you also the need the ones for long s, as well as all
combinations of f and long s.

--
+
| Yannis Haralambous, Ph.D.      yannis.haralambous at telecom-
bretagne.eu |
| Professor                               http://omega.enstb.org/
yannis |
|                                             Tel. +33
(0)2.29.00.14.27 |
|                                             Fax  +33
(0)2.29.00.12.82 |
| Computer Science
Department                                           |
| TELECOM
Bretagne                                                      |
| Technopole de Brest Iroise, CS 83818, 29238 Brest CEDEX 3,
France     |
| Google-Earth coordinates: 48°21'31.57"N
4°34'16.76"W                  |
+
                             ...pour distinguer l'exterieur d'un
aquarium,
                                            mieux vaut n'etre pas
poisson

                            ...the ball I threw while playing in the
park
                                           has not yet reached the
ground

              Es gab eine Zeit, wo ich nur ungern ueber Schubert
sprechen,
        nur Naechtens den Baeumen und Sternen von ihm vorerzaehlen
moegen.