[EversonMono] Swap half circles

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Dec 7 11:05:51 GMT 2008

On 3 Dec 2008, at 06:49, Andrew Robbins wrote:

> I noticed that U+25E0 (UPPER HALF CIRCLE) and U+25E1 (LOWER HALF
> CIRCLE) are opposite from their glyphs in the Unicode code charts.
> You might want to swap the glyphs.

Thanks for spotting that, Andrew. They've been like that for years!

I am pleased to announce that in addition to that fix, Everson Mono
now supports Ancient Greek Musical Notation U+1D200..1D24F. Adam
Twardoch told me that FontLab 6 will allow a larger set of characters,
which will allow me to expand support considerably.

Currently, Everson Mono has little in the way of OpenType features,
but it does have composition support for Egyptological Yod and
Ugariticist A and U, all of which are composed using U+0486 COMBINING
CYRILLIC PSILI PNEUMATA. There's also support for Gothic EIS with
diaeresis. I know you've all been waiting for that... ;-)

I wonder, should I add ligature support for the fi, fl, ff, ffi, and
ffl ligatures?

Version 5.1.4 is the current version.