[EversonMono] Greek lowercase alpha with lenis and acute

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Aug 22 15:09:37 IST 2008

Separating accent and breathing is unacceptable. I would suggest you
put both accent and breathing above the vowel, as this was done until
the early 19th century.

On the other hand, if you want to simulate the typewriter, then you
should use two glyph widths, one for the breathing+accent and one for
the letter, as this was the case on typewriters.

cheers

Yannis

--
+
| Yannis Haralambous, Ph.D.      yannis.haralambous at telecom-
bretagne.eu |
| Professor                               http://omega.enstb.org/
yannis |
|                                             Tel. +33
(0)2.29.00.14.27 |
|                                             Fax  +33
(0)2.29.00.12.82 |
| Computer Science
Department                                           |
| TELECOM
Bretagne                                                      |
| Technopole de Brest Iroise, CS 83818, 29238 Brest CEDEX 3,
France     |
| Google-Earth coordinates: 48°21'31.57"N
4°34'16.76"W                  |
+
                             ...pour distinguer l'exterieur d'un
aquarium,
                                            mieux vaut n'etre pas
poisson

                            ...the ball I threw while playing in the
park
                                           has not yet reached the
ground

              Es gab eine Zeit, wo ich nur ungern ueber Schubert
sprechen,
        nur Naechtens den Baeumen und Sternen von ihm vorerzaehlen
moegen.