[EversonMono] It's a nice font, but...

Benjamin M Scarborough benjamin.scarborough at student.utdallas.edu
Fri Aug 22 02:17:03 IST 2008

Michael Everson wrote:
> Thanks!

You're quite welcome.

> I have just released Everson Mono 5.1.2 which contains this block. See
> http://www.evertype.com/emono/

So I see. Much appreciated.

> Yes, there are a few characters like that. I waffle back and forth
> about whether to include on-ballot or nearly-on-ballot characters. In
> this version I did so. What do people think about it?

I'm of the opinion that you should go ahead include them, but do try to
be ready to leap into action with a new version if they get moved or
withdrawn. I have an older font on my computer that still thinks LATIN
SMALL LETTER TH WITH STRIKETHROUGH is located at U+0238.

--Ben Scarborough