[EversonMono] It's a nice font, but...

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Aug 17 15:38:37 IST 2008

On 13 Aug 2008, at 06:33, Benjamin M Scarborough wrote:

> I have to admit, I really like the new version of Everson Mono. It's
> a nice, aesthetically pleasing font that fills in the more
> disappointing gaps in my computer's support of Unicode.

Thanks!

I have just released Everson Mono 5.1.2 which contains this block. See http://www.evertype.com/emono/

> Of course, when something small like that is my sole complaint, it
> must mean that the font is pretty good. I even noticed that it had a
> few characters like U+0524 supported before being published in a new
> version of Unicode.

Yes, there are a few characters like that. I waffle back and forth
about whether to include on-ballot or nearly-on-ballot characters. In
this version I did so. What do people think about it?