[EversonMono] Everson Mono updated

Timothy Cook z993126 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:22:05 IST 2008

Unfortunately, I am at present without a computer and only have a
BlackBerry Pearl for access, which doesn't do much of anything.  I do
know that the problem was such that only one or two fonts worked, and
then not at all sizes, even in XP.  A trial-and-error situation, I'm
afraid.  A generic text editor along the lines of notepad should be
enough, at least on some level; I don't know how much of a difference
exists between individual pieces' of software on a particular OS, then
there's different OSes.

--

Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net