[EversonMono] Everson Mono updated

Adam Twardoch adam at twardoch.com
Thu Aug 7 22:44:19 IST 2008

Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> FontLab no good.

I'm very glad to see that FontForge is being developed, as we realize
that there is a need for an opensource font editor — be it for specialty
or mainstream design projects, for server use or for situations where
the budget limitations do not allow other solutions.

I abstain from comparing FontLab Studio with FontForge, I think it is
rather pointless. I trust that both applications have their strengths
and weaknesses.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with FontLab products. I'm glad
to tell you, though, that thousands of our users happily use FontLab
Studio, Fontographer or TypeTool, and that thousands of fonts have been
created using our software.

 > The developer is also a very nice person

I have not had the pleasure of meeting George in person yet, though I'm
looking forward to doing this at some point. Either way, I can ensure
you that FontLab's main developer Yuri Yarmola is a very nice person. In
fact, he is the reason why I started working for the company.

Regards,
Adam

--

Adam Twardoch
| Language Typography Unicode Fonts OpenType
| twardoch.com | silesian.com | fontlab.net
| Marchlewskistr. 24 | D-10243 Berlin | Germany |
| mobile +4917620114051 | Berlin +493021237390 |

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
(Hunter S. Thompson)