[EversonMono] Everson Mono updated

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:56:53 IST 2008

FontLab no good. Use FontForge. Not your usual Apple application, but
very powerful and with less bugs. It does not have intentional stupid
restrictions like the 6400 glyphs either. You can have as large a font
as the standards would allow you.

It's free (both as in gratis and as in the source code's yours to play
with). The developer is also a very nice person who fixes bugs and
comes up with new releases very quickly.

You may need to draw your glyphs somewhere else and just paste them in
FontForge for the packaging of the font and all those OpenType etc
details.

Roozbeh