[EversonMono] Everson Mono updated

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Aug 6 17:53:28 IST 2008

On 6 Aug 2008, at 17:00, h9381445 wrote:

> > If you can supply me with information about this, I can look into
> > encoding it. Though from what you say, isn't combining-comma-below
> > sufficient?
>
> Here, in this scan of a 1936 newspaper, is what it looked like:
> http://www.dungane.kz/gallery/index.php?event=showimg&msnum=71674
>
> Yes, combining-comma-below is sufficient though,

In that case it is already encoded. I'm writing in EMono now and can
write C̦c̦ Șș Z̦z̦ -- though it is true that only the middle of
these three is a pre-composed character and that the depth of the
diacritic is lower on the other two than on this one. Adding many pre-
composed glyphs to EMono would be a lot of work... and I would quickly
run out of space since FontLab only allows 6400 glyphs. EMono
currently has 6176 glyphs.