[EversonMono] Everson Mono updated

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Aug 6 15:23:15 IST 2008

Dear colleagues,

One gets busy. At long last however I have been able to fix some of
the bugs in Everson Mono (longstanding as they were, alas), and to
complete character support for a number of new characters (new Latin
and Cyrillic characters for instance). Everson Mono also has a good
bit of SMP support for scripts.

There's also a new discussion list for Everson Mono. If you'd written
to me between 1995 and today, I've probably subscribed you to it. :-)
If you don't like that :-( I can easily remove you from it if you let
me know.

Why have I turned back to Everson Mono just now? Because I've taken
the Great Leap away from Eudora to Apple Mail, and I needed my font to
work. It does.

The current version is 5.101.

Yours in monowidth,